Terms and Conditions
Let’s try and keep this simple.
We aim to provide the highest quality of service possible. You will be informed of any planned downtime (rare) or in the event of unplanned downtime (very rare) it will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
- No spamming.
- No unethical or illegal activity (we will be the judge).
- We won’t share your data with other companies for any purpose.
- We will share your data with law enforcement when requested if we believe that we legally have to (sorry about that).
- We are not liable for any loss you may incur either directly or indirectly from using Gaggle Mail.
We only store the personal data that we need to run our service, we're not that interested in anything else about you (sorry).
All we store is members email addresses and their names.
- If you would like to see all the data we hold about you contact us.
- If you would like all your data removing from our system let us know.
- If we have a data breach we will tell you.
- If you have any questions about any of this please let us know.
For specific information on GDPR see here.
The Legal Bit
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with Gaggle Mail.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any: economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); loss of goodwill or reputation; special or indirect losses suffered or incurred.
Our total liability for loss or damage shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid by you for the product.
The above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any questions, comments or want any clarification please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.